1 - 3 Years
Bihar O the Store is Kept Clean
o shelves and Racks are Properly Stocked and Products Do Not Fall Off the Shelves.
o mannequins are Kept At the Right Place to Attract the Customers Into the Store and Rotated Frequently.
o the Merchandise Should Be According to the Season as Well as the Latest Trends.
o the Store is Well Lit, Ventilated and Offers a Positive Ambiance to the Customers.
o the Signage Displaying the Name and Logo of the Store is Installed At the Right Place and View Able to All.
• one of the Major Responsibilities of the Store Manager is to Make the Customers Feel Safe and Comfortable in the Store. It is His Key Responsibility to Make Sure that the Customer Leaves the Store with a Pleasant Smile.
• he is Responsible for Managing the Assets of the Store. the Security and Safety of the Store is His Responsibility. the Store Manager Must Ensure that Sufficient Inventory is Available At the Store to Avoid Being “out of Stock”.
• studying Trends
• he Along with His Subordinates are Responsible for Planning, Managing Profit and Loss, Handling Cash At the Store as Well as Collating Daily Sales as Well as other Necessary Reports.
• the Store Manager Must Make Sure His Store is Meeting the Targets and Earning Profits. He is Responsible for the Smooth and Effective Functioning of the Store.
• he Must Ensure that the Store is Free from Pilferage.
• maximizing Profitability and Setting/meeting Sales Targets, Including Motivating Staff to Do So.
• developing Business Strategies to Raise Our Customers’ Pool, Expand Store Traffic and Optimize Profitability
• ensuring High Levels of Customers Satisfaction Through Excellent Service
• propose Innovative Ideas to Increase Market Share.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Contact Person||Mr. Nikhil Kumar|